EMS: all-in-one software for Healthcare
Maximize safety by automating alarms, notifications, crisis communication, protocols, and Emergency Response Officer Management.
Healthcare is your primary concern, and the safety of patients, clients, employees, and visitors is the most important secondary concern. Violence and aggression, indoor fires, accidents, explosions, evacuations due to flooding and even hostage-takings: all kinds of things could happen within your healthcare organization.
Keep your people safe and your business operational.
Don’t worry, we don’t like spam either.
Automating safety processes with EMS
- Overview of available users per location and skill via a map;
- Raising alarms in case of incidents;
- Notifying relevant people and organizations;
- Direct communication during incidents via push-to-talk, video calls, and chat.
This is how EMS helps healthcare organizations
One environment for inventory and management of users, locations, events, skills, certificates, calendars and protocols. Have an overview of users per location and skill via a map.
In unsafe situations, your people can raise an alarm, receive notifications and communicate with each other using the mobile app. Moreover, the app allows you to use people’s skills in a smart way, thus minimizing company risks.
Raising an alarm quickly and effectively
Whether there’s a violent incident or an emergency: by raising an alarm quickly and effectively you will avoid escalation, and therefore also avoid injury, suffering and damage. Your employees can raise an alarm with EMS, using our app for iOS and Android, our pc widget, or a (wireless) physical alarm button. And if you connect EMS to your fire alarm installation, then automatic alarms are also possible.
Notifications to the right people
Has an alarm been raised? EMS notifies relevant users and groups in specific locations. As such, Emergency Response Officers, first-aiders, security personnel, managers, your alarm centre and emergency services can arrive at the scene quickly, to ensure that the impact remains limited. In the event of a serious incident, EMS can also, for example, notify the mayor or the Municipal Health Service.
Enough aid workers 24/7
Thanks to EMS, you will always have enough emergency response officers and first-aiders available at every location. Per location, there is a real-time monitoring system to determine whether there are enough aid workers at the scene. The extensive reports reveal where and when there might be shortcomings in the required skills, so that you can amend the schedules on time.
Communication via one single platform
Flawless crisis communication is essential for crisis management. With EMS, everyone communicates via one single platform using the push-to-talk feature, video calls and chat. All communication is logged for evaluation and accountability after the event.
EMS app: essential tools, instantly at your disposal
The app for smartphones and tablets is an integral part of the EMS platform. This app allows your (company) aid workers and management to have several crucial security tools at their disposal instantly. In emergency situations, they can use the app to, for example:
- Raise an alarm;
- Receive notifications;
- Communicate via the push-to-talk feature, video and chat.
Moreover, the app contains an e-learning module, with which you keep users’ knowledge about company security within your healthcare organization up-to-date.
EMS: indispensable for Emergency Response Officers
Your duty of care is getting increasingly difficult, while emergency services rarely arrive fast enough, and rarely have a large enough capacity. Therefore, the necessity for a solid Emergency Response organization is only getting bigger and bigger. EMS security software makes Emergency Response management more effective, easier, and faster.
- You minimize injury, suffering, and damage since alarms can be raised faster and better. Emergency Response Officers can be at the scene sooner and the crisis communication is streamlined.
- Thanks to the extensive reports, you can evaluate both the disasters and the availability of the Emergency Response Officers, so you will be better prepared for incidents in the future.
Easier and faster
- Within EMS, you manage all the Emergency Response schedules in a clear manner and you can see in real-time whether there are enough Emergency Response Officers at any given location.
- Manage certificates such as Emergency Response Training and First Aid, and receive notifications when they expire.